Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I love your hair!


Today at the train station I heard two live men discussing hair straighteners.

The one gentleman appeared to be having some trouble with his as he would straighten his hair, look in the mirror and find that his hair was pointing in all different directions. I could sense that he was blaming his tools as he explained them as 'fucking rubbish' as 'they were from Argos'.

I really felt for him, as he also preferred the hair of the other gentleman.

I will try and find them again soon and can only hope that he has purchased some new ones, perhaps his birthday is on the way.

'Dad, can you get me a new pair of hair sraighteners?'

...The mans casue of death appeared to be a pair of hair straighteners inserted forcfully into his rectum...

Thanks.

No comments: