Monday, February 25, 2008

I love football fans.


Footballers are generally a bunch of egotistical, under educated, aggressive, gob shites, however the fans that watch them prance around every Saturday are full of compassion and geniue love, they appear to be very different animals.

I went onto Youtube to find the footage of the 'horror tackle' that Arsenal's Eduardo received whilst playing Birmingham on Saturday. What I found filed my heart with warmth and happiness. Check out these few links. (Don't watch them if you don't want to see massive broken legs). I was just expecting to see MOTD footage of the incident with Lineker and Hanson ohhing and ahhing, but no, not at all.

Gasp of the slow zoom techniques. Sob at the authentic Hallmark words. Brim with pride at the touching humility of the sympathetic pans.

Football fans! I salute you, as does the fella above.

No comments: