Friday, February 15, 2008

Fuss on the bus.


Well there i was, sitting on the bus the other day, happy that there were no youth's at the back to antagonise with their wonderful R&B tunes, then, from the front, loud music!

I span around trying to find the source. It couldn't have been the pensioners chatting about chips. No way was it the mid forties couple not talking. Of course, there is no heavenly chance that it would have been the 3 angelic teenage girls with their back combed hair, large sunglasses and Kings Road postcode. I looked again! It was! It was the 3 angelic teenage girls with their back combed hair, large sunglasses and Kings Road postcode.

I very much wanted to go and tell them to shut up as i didn't think they would stick me one. Then i thought they might actually stab me with their riding wip or smack me with their croquet mallet, so sat in my seat in fear of what might happen if i approached.

Then it got me thinking?

Which is worse. A gang of school kids who don't know better, or a gaggle of well brought up girls who were spoon fed caviar as nippers? I'd go for the later.

Anyway, they got off soon after i joined the bus so my fear was short lived.

Thank heavens.

No comments: