Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm lovin angels instead.

I was up north at the weekend at a friend of my Sisters birthday party, it was super. (Did any of that make sense? I am sure there was some awful use of grammer in there?)

Anyway, we decided to stop off and see The Angel of the North, and can i say it was an absolute treat.



He is amazing!

It is actually modelled on Antony Gormley’s own body, just like alot of his other work and as a nod to local industry the fins on him are similar to those found in the hull of a ship.

And, hear this, he is as wide as The Statue of Liberty is tall!

Whopper!

So, get yourself up North, it ain't grim, it's right lush!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1) One missed comma.
2) One missed apostrophe.
3) One use of comma where full stop should have featured.
4) One use of lower case letter where upper case should have been used (see point 3).

Back to school for you my lad...