Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I love coincidence!

I forget to set my alarm last night, and woke up at 7.45 knowing i needed to get the 8.19 train as i needed to be at work for 9 for a meeting.

I was in a rush, i don't like to rush, it's not good for you, makes you doing things you didn't want to do.

Anyway, I'm in a rush.

Toilet, shower, teeth, no breakfast!! (you see, rushing isn't good), pick up stuff, out door, wanting to get to the 8.19, get to the station the 8.08 is just about to pull out, my rush has meant i was early!

Get to Waterloo, into the underground, down to the northern line, train is approaching, i jump on.

Get to Goodge Street station, walk up the stairs, an empty lift awaits me (usually you have to wait for massive crowds to abate before you stand a chance of getting a lift.

All in all, coincidence has meant that i have got to work 15 minutes earlier than i would have.

Thanks coincidence, i really like you.

No comments: