Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Comb sweet comb!

Ladies and Gentlemen, i would like to introduce you to my latest purchase.

Fresh from Geo.F.Trumper, i give you, my new Moustache Comb.

Isn't she wonderful!?

I also purchased some Moustache Wax which i will report back on.

Dear friend Matt and I have both decided that 2009 is the year on the Gentleman, i had already decided i was going to carry the Urban Farmer look, the Moustache Comb is the first in many devices to help me perfect my look.

Hirsutes you!

3 comments:

jamescarl88 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jamescarl88 said...

where can i get one of these, its not on their website and i dont live neer london!

Dargai said...

The absolute best .... but I have lost both mine and cant find where to buy new ones!! Help