Friday, September 12, 2008

Paintbrushes are new dumbbell!


My very lovely Mummy came up yesterday to help me decorate both my kitchen and bathroom, they ended up looking simply wonderful, but it was not the art of painting and decorating that i wish to talk about, it was what happened next.

We started very leisurely, bit of breakfast, then bit of a shop for stuff, then a bit of lunch, and then it started proper. We spent a good 4 to 5 hours painting, filling, rollering, sticking, fixing, cutting and dying and might i say, this morning i feel worse than any gym workout! My arms ach, my legs are stiff, i hurt!

So, i had a thought.

I have come up with ideas for gyms before, but feel this has more legs, big butch muscular legs.

Gyms should have an area in them where you just paint and decorate and do general DIY, then you are learning as you exercise.

Then, you create a keep fit collective that goes out and does places up. You submit a form and 'Pain and Decorate' come around and do your gaff up!

Brilliant!

Anyway, that's it, bored now.

No comments: