Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Banuary!


Happy New Year one and all.

I appeared to eat and drink to much over that yule thing, so i have decided to take on 'Banuary'.

It is a month where i will not drink booze and i will not eat shite food.

This is not a resolution as they are pointless and make you feel rubbish, it is simply a more considered approach to eating and drinking.

Please fell free to join me on my journey.

Thanks

And, whilst looking up how to spell resollution i found this.

I especially enjoy;

'Employ some blind call centre agents.

There are some 200,000 blind or partially sighted people out there, who would make great call centre operators. Make this year’s resolution to employ a blind call centre agent.'

I love the way they think all blind people would make 'great call centre operators'.

Perhaps there are some blind people, who, just like sighted people, would make terrible call centre operators.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

No comments: