Friday, March 6, 2009

Nokia 7110


I had a simply wonderful evening last night.

I was in the pub, sharing a few pints with lovely Paul when something astonishing happened.

A young lady walked in and stood at the bar. She had a nice hat on, and a very colourful skirt, i don't think it was a dress.

Anyway, she was just hanging around, minding her own business, when all of a sudden i attacked her!

Why did i attack her you ask?

Well, i attached her because she had just pulled out a Nokia 7110 from her pocket!

BOOOOOOOOM!!!

There, in the pub with me was a Nokia 7110!

I loved that phone, i had one, enjoyed it, infact, you could say it was one of my most favourite things ever.

Anyway, i got over excited, approached the lady and asked if i could have a go. She said of course, i played with it, it was great.

Thanks pub.

Thanks Nokia.

Thanks lady.

No comments: