Monday, December 15, 2008

That stinks!


Obviously we have all sniffed Britney, i'm sure I have at some point even had a niff of Kylie, and the other day whilst driving through my local estate I am sure I even smelt traces of Jay Lo, she’s from the block you see.

But if you look carefully in the distance of that very estate, there, by Spar, that’s it, passed the burnout Fiesta; you will see a big bandwagon rolling through, and perched high on top our Usher, Ewan and Sean. And look, they have sacks full of cheap smelling aftershave.

Now, how does this work? Who buys it?

I understand when Brit and Jenny do it. Little girls want to smell like their dancey idols.

But Diddy and Ewan?

I'm not sure.

Would you buy 'Scent of Usher' for your little boy to pop on his collar?

Would a girlfriend really purchase Ewan for their boyfriend?

I'm not sure.

I guess, in all honesty tho these would work really nicely alongside a Lizzy Duke gold bracelet, an Argos ‘2 Pac’ would perhaps work well.

I think this market works when it is older celebrities.

Who wouldn't want their husband to smell like Des O'Connor?

Eau de'Connor.

Oh dear.

No comments: