Monday, December 1, 2008

Pinch and a punch...


...it's the 1st of the month! (and no returns!)

Do you know why we say this on days such as this?

Well, years ago people thought that witches were like real, infact, there still are some real witches* around.

Anyway, people thought that salt would make a witch weak, so the pinch part of it is actually a pinch of the salt, and the punch part was to banish the witch cause obviously the witch would have been weakened by the salt.

So their it is.

I'm actually surprised that the government hasn't tried to ban this saying.

If you went out and decked someone today because you don't like them, could you use this saying as a reason in court?

I wonder.

Can someone try out my theory please, but don't punch me, I'd cry.

* She is obviously a witch as she has made everyone believe that this is a good song when it is obviously an awful pile of tripe.

No comments: