Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Murder Death Kill!

I'm not a big gamer i must admit, but i have always had computers and consoles and have always loved games, but i still wouldn't say i am a gamer. Alright?

Anyway, i have always loved a good shoot'em up.

Commando and Hungry Horace on the Spectrum 48.

Green Beret on the Commodore 64.

Moving on to Golden Eye on the N64 and Ghost Recon on the Xbox, amongst others.

But, i have now found something very special indeed.

Call of Duty 4.

I know it's not the latest one, and i know i am slow on the take up, but blimin heck, it is ferocious!!

I played it for an hour and a half last night and was shaking by the end of it.

It's incredible!

Bullets flying everywhere, people coming at you from all angles. The smoke, the grenades, the noise.

It's sensational!

I loved Ghost Recon, that was my favourite yet, but this, in the next month or 2, could be crowned the new King.

And, action!

I think i need some brandy!

No comments: