Monday, December 8, 2008

Stop! Hammond time!


It has only recently come to my attention that when i am in my car i am awfully nosey!

I don't know if you do it too, but whenever i drive past someone, or someone drives past me (this is very rare as obviously i am very hard and drive at 100mph) i always look and see who is driving.

Do they have gloves on?

Are they close to the steering wheel?

Are they incredibly attractive? (Male or Female)

Are they incredibly ugly? (Male or Female)

You know, i am just very nosey.

Anyway, this morning, a Porsche 911 went past me, doing at least 90 miles per hour i should add, and i did my general nosey look, and who should i see, but Diddy Richard Hammond.

There he was, looking back.

Anyway, i felt the need to follow him for a while as if we were mates in a convoy, one point i even waved at him, he smiled back.

Luckily he ended up going into the services, otherwise i fear i would have just followed him wherever he was going and would probably have been arrested for stalking or something similar.

Thanks Richard, i enjoyed our time together, it was special.

No comments: