Friday, November 21, 2008

Smoke it!

I wake up in the morning.

Have some breakfast - Bowl of Fruit and Fibre usually.

I have a shower.

Pull on my strides.

Pick up my bag.

Open the door.

Breathe in the beautiful fresh Surrey air. Smile inward and outward.

Start my walk to the station. Still smiling in and out.

Pass the glorious little park full of beautiful trees and plants that smell wonderful.

Walk past the little church.

Then, get stuck behind some dirty chuffing women smoking a fag.

I stop smiling.

I cross the road and avoid her stinking wake.

I walk some more.

Then start smiling again.

So, here is the idea.

Smoking lanes!



On certain roads across the land, smokers have designated areas where they walk if they are smoking, that way us smoker haters don't need to get anywhere close to the stink of death.

I am going to lobby my local MP.

Come on Eddie, get it goin on will ya.

No comments: