Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Game on!


I had an amazing idea for a first person shooter game.

I loved Ghost Recon, it was an ace game, but it was based in a place that i didn't recognise, somewhere dusty and hot.

I also very much enjoyed Rainbow 6, again, based in Vegas, so somewhere i didn't recognise.

Here's the thought.

A software house releases a game that is based in England.

It get better.

The software house 3D maps every town and city in England, enabling you to pick where you want to play.

The scenario is that a big nasty boss has shacked up somewhere 50 miles from your start point.

So, for example. The streets of England are being held to ransom by a bunch of nasty militia freedom fighters.

Your job is to street battle your way to the bosses headquarters where you must take him out.

So, my game would start in Surbiton, Londons trendiest suburb, where i would fire fight the baddies, blow up Ford Focus, hide in my local park, take out the curry house, my aim being to get to Brighton where i would attempt to kill the big ting.

Another one. I start in Cirencester. In my Mums house, then have to battle to Bristol to take out Mr Adolf, stopping off at a farm just outside Yate.

How good would that be? Taking out local buildings, hiding in night clubs you have been to. Each game would be unique and you could do awesome tie in's with local kebab houses!

Again, this is now copy write, but Codemasters, give me a call, i might be willing to chat.

No comments: