Thursday, October 9, 2008

Biggest regret ever?


I have never really had any hero's, Jim Kerr might have been one once, and Craig Campbell (look to the right of Gaz Top as he is reading the scores out, grey t-shirt, that's me that is) got close, but i have never really felt the need in later life.

One person however who i do admire is Simon Pegg.

I feel close to him, almost like a brother.

He's Gloucestershire.

I'm Gloucestershire.

He was born in 1970.

I was born in 1972.

He's is very funny.

I attempt to be very funny.

He is loaded.

I am loaded with pies.

He was born in Feb.

I was born in July.

You can see why i feel close to him.

So, when he rolls into the pub i was in, all i wanted to do was go and say hello.

I ready myself, 'I love your work Simon' 'I too was born in Gloucestershire' 'You are great' 'Can you touch me please'

Over and over in my head, my lines are prepared.

Slowly i boil it down to 'Simon, i loved you in that Buttercup ad' thinking he wouldn't have heard it before.

I slowly finish my pint, over and over 'Simon, dfrgsr tethfdb ewfwefe efwfwe' No no, concentrate......'Simon, i loved you in that Buttercup ad'....

Just as i build up the courage, he bolts! Goes! Leaves! Without knowing who i am! Without him knowing i care!

It was awful! The one moment i had to touch excellence. It was easy with Tim, why couldn't it have been that way with Si.

Never again will i get this chance. Ruined. Idiot Richard.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is Nathan's mother in law, a psychologist,-clearly you need help! Get out more and get a life...