Monday, April 14, 2008

Qwerty and biscuits


I have been without my normal phone for the last 2 weeks so have been without my miniature Qwerty keyboard. By the way, isn't qwerty a great word to type? Qwerty. Qwerty.

Anyway, I have been relying on an old phone which has meant going back to texting with numbers.

What this has taught me is that predictive text is really is rubbish, so awfully irritating. Continually showing you words you had no intention of using.

'Are you sure you didn't want to use that word?'

Sure? Positive? Phone a friend?

So awfully irritating! Just give me the word I want!

But, amongst the pain I did see something wonderful.

If you type in 'Anal' it asks if you want to use the word 'cock'. Whatever is this teaching the youth?

Hmmmm. I think we should blame Sir Nokia for the bad language shown by our older generations.

Oh cock! (Did you mean anal Richard)

P.S The man above has Texting Tenosynovitis

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Also have you noticed:

pints <-> shots