Thursday, April 17, 2008

Plug it in, plug it in.


I was in town last night and I saw my very first plug in car.

With all the moving forward we as a world our doing I love how awfully basic this is.

We all remember how disappointing it was when the batteries ran out on your favourite electronic game or your bestest remote control car suddenly stopped. I wonder if the drivers of these vehicles feel the same way when their batteries die.

What I also love is the design of the car itself. Check out its svelte curves, its audaciously streamlined cockpit.

Again, with all the advancements we are making in car manufacture and design you would think they could come up with something better than this.

It looks like the designers used the boxes of the aforementioned bestest remote control car.

If it looked good this idea just might take off.

I wonder if it has a slot for triple A's?

The best thing you can plug in since Glade air fresheners.

No comments: