Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just go away! Leave me alone!


I am sooooo over football.

There have been so many sporting occasions over the last couple of months that I don't think we need football anymore. Footballers, you can now go.

I DID actually enjoy the football World Cup, and I think it was because we weren't in it.

Wimbledon was good. That grumpy Scottish man did well.

There have been 2 golf majors, of which a bloke from over this side of the pond won both.

That has been loads of cricket, most of it very good, I even am getting relatively excited about F1, I guess because of the Hamilton’s, Christine and Neil.

And now the Olympics is here. I sat and watched some archery the other morning, followed by some cycling, it was simply delightful.

So I am sorry footballers, you can now leave, we don't need to no more.

Half of the problem I have is that they are over course, over paid, over indulged morons that don't play with passion, they play so they can get there next diamond earring. The people at the Olympics, the biggest sporting platform in our galaxy, perhaps, are there to compete, to excel, to achieve.

And what is more, did you hear about the 23 year old footballer who got tackled, hurt his foot, oh poor thing, and then got a payout of 4.5 million pounds because, 'he was going to be the best player in the world ever 4,' yeah, just like Wayne Rooney and Theo Walcott. It is disgraceful the amount of money that is thrown at these horrible little thugs. Not to mention Joey Barton.

BBC, you need to buy up more little sports that we are awesome at, then try and make those people stars.

Football 0 - All sports that don't include footballers, diamond, idiots and massive cash 1.

No comments: