Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Youth. Love them, don't hate them.

I went to Winchester this weekend to see my wonderful friend Barney.

As always we had a very lovely time taking in some of the arts and crafts in some of the local hostelries.

There was also a Morris Dancing convention taking place. What a lovely spectacle. 10's of bearded men and women jumping around with happy go lucky expressions.

I must say tho, I seemed to get a temporary bout of titinius. For at least 20 minutes after leaving them behind I still had a faint ringing in my ears. Beer soon quashed the symptoms.

Sorry, i am waffling.

It was this I wanted to talk about.


We went back into Winchester on Sunday for a spot of breakfast and found this.

You know, I think, just sometimes we should give our youths a bit more credit. If the mischief is good mischief, like this is, then more mischief please. Stop the pointless smashing and beating. Create!

Well done Winchesters youth, I am incredibly proud of you, whoever you are.

No comments: