Tuesday, May 13, 2008

O2 is poo!


Well, there I was, on the tube, and I happened upon this new campaign from O2 selling their new broadband service.

It is so good it makes your house smile. How terribly sweet indeed.

I would like to think my house is smiling. Although I don't have O2 Broadband so I would imagine not, infact, I don't have broadband so my house must be very grumpy, perhaps this is why this lady was sad.

Anyway, sorry, I have wandered away from my point.

So, these happy houses, sitting in their summery scene of tranquil happiness.

Richard, did you say summery scene?

Yes, that is exactly what I said.

Summery scene.

So why Richard, are the fires roaring in these happy houses thus pumping smoke hearts out of the chimney?

You know what Richard, I believe that is down to sloppy creative.

It very much annoys me when things like this happen. It is the little details which make something brilliant, but on the flipside it is the little details that ruin something.

Smiling houses are bad enough, but smiling houses in the summer that so obviously have there fires burning are just a disgrace!

Perhaps O2 Broadband is so expensive that the ocupants of these houses have had to turn off the central heating and burn the furniture.

Step it up creative’s. Think about what you are doing as you are making my day to day life miserable.

No comments: