Monday, November 19, 2007

You're not from Brighton

I had a lovely weekend in Brighton with family Hale. It was lovely and super, although fackin cold, and i like the cold!

My little niece Bessie calls me Wee Wee, as she was having trouble pronouncing Richie back when she was dead small. Anyway, it was very very rewarding to hear a 2 year old in a very busy shop shouting 'Wee Wee, where are you?'...

...So, we were out walking in the rain and i stumbled upon this cracker...

...Apparently what happened was this chap was having a good old yawn, imagine, the biggest one ever, a real feel good all over one. Well, he yawned so hard that he dislocated his sodding jaw! This apparently then caused him to 'almost' be killed. The poor poor chap, deep in the middle, loving every mintue, and then........slip...ouch......out she popped. Bet he wishes his Mother was a python.

Well that was it, thanks Brighton, you were wonderful.

1 comment:

Ward-a-mercy said...

Yo Tricky, I reckon I can top that, check this pic on my bloggaroo:


Salami Denial