Monday, November 5, 2007

When 2 worlds collide.


I unsubscribed to Marriott Hotels email list this morning.

I received the above message letting me know that it would take 10 business days to process my request.

Steve, we got a request from Richard Hale, he wants off the list.

Can you send written confirmation to Barry letting him know, oh, remember internal post takes upto 3 days to get to him, he also needs to contact Jane and Kim in personel, that sometimes take 2 days to get through, that new mail boy doesn't work as fast as Terry did, and make sure that legal know too, that can take upto a week, Brendan is off on holdidays so that might take longer, and Steve can you go and get my dry cleaning before you start the ball rolling. Also remember that Barry needs to get in touch with marketing in Coventry so they can send Richard Hale an email letting him know he has been taken off.

Well done Marriott, the futures bright, the futures terrifying.

No comments: