Friday, July 11, 2008

You bore me! Not you, him.


Can I ask, is anyone else totally and utterly fed up with the news that Cristiano Ronaldo is leaving Man United, sorry, is staying at Man United, no no, sorry, is a slave at Man United?

It is getting ridiculous now. His maybe/maybe-nots are more important that most sports stories.

When he decides, let us know, that’s fine, but don't tell us every thought he is having. It’s not news!

To start with I didn't really want him to leave English football as he is a joy to watch, but after all this I would rather he went as his ego is going to be bigger that Fergusons big whisky stained nose.

And, do you think Chris actually knows what a slave is? Correct me if I’m wrong, please do, but I stupidly thought that slaves generally get it pretty tough, working hard for a pitiful existence?

I can't wait for the day when Chris has to buy his diamonds at Liz Duke.

Get out, leave us alone.

No comments: