Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Oi Taffy!


Isn't it just a great time to be Welsher.

The rugby team is getting back to how it used to be, if you'll excuse me, they are tossing it around like the boys of old. Keep tossing chaps.

Cardiff City are in the Sem-i-finals of the FA Cup. How in heavens name did that happen? St David had a word with the big man I reckon 'Go on Beardy, we have had to put up with Merthyr Tydfil for all those years'.

And I even saw Katherine Jenkins on Wossy and although she is a hideous wailing bird who ruins the Welsh National Anthem every time the rugger boys play, she actually came across alright.

And of course, Kylie is back wearing her slinky outfits, hurrah for that.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the Japanese being able to harpon Whales again. Perhaps again the big man has decided that you can either bash Wales or Whales, and he picked Whales, sorry Moby.(Isn't he Canadian?)

So well done you great great nation.

And, I am almost Welsh, I was born only about 40 miles from the border and my middle name is Charlotte, so I am almost as Welsh as Terri and Quinn Stevens of Taybank Cottage, Mendalgief Road, Newport.

Oh Flower of Scotland, when will we see your like again, that fought and died for, your wee bit hill and glen!

Stop reading here.

No comments: