Thursday, August 2, 2007

That was quick!

(only read this if you have seen Heroes as i have)

I have seen the first 4 episodes of Heroes, and although i hate TV, i am more than happy to be watching a TV program that doesn't have any sodding Doctors in. Well done them.

Anyways, i was on my way to work this morning, catching the 8.12am Surbiton to Clapham Junction Express and felt some strange time gap continuum nonsense going on. Didn't really think much of it until i looked across the carriage and saw this!

'Well i never did' i thought to myself.

I only hope he didn't have a rummage in my draws as we were all frozen in time.

I think i will continue to watch the show for now hoping that the Surbiton to Clapham Junction Express will not appear in one of the paintings that the funny looking chap paints.

Get back to work.

No comments: