Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dragons Den

After watching Dragons Den, the one where Levi Roots showed the world his sauce, i had a great thought.

For the new series there should be a 5th Dragon, us, the public.

We should be able to show our support for an idea by going online and offering cash for a stake. So, for example, the Dragons would give 90% of the cash, then we should be able to make up the other 10%. So, i might end up giving 500 quid to Levi, for .2% of any profit he makes.

Stop, Bannatyne!

No comments: