Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bike v Art.


In my eyes i own the second best looking motorcycle the world has ever seen.

This of course being 'numero uno'*.

Both of the above examples demonstrate art and engineering coming together in beautiful harmony.

When art and engineering come together in beautiful harmony it is a glorious thing.

However, when it is not harmonious it can be equally pleasant.

I give you The F131 Hellcat Combat from Confederate.

That is art and engineering running into each other cocking fast.

Splendid!

The Wraith ain't bad either.

As for the Fighter!! My my my.

Thanks art and engineering.

* Just to let you know, it might appear i can speak Italian from this phrase, i can't. Capisca?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Bike in the photo is not the Hellcar or the others. Which one is that? What is it called and by which Brand?