Friday, May 8, 2009

Hear me roar!


I enjoy music, it makes me feel things, good things, bad things, things.

Anyway, I was looking at Facebook yesterday, believe me, generally i don't, but i was, and i saw that a rather cool friend of mine was talking about Grizzly Bear which made me think that i should probably give them a listen.

So there i was, flicking through the content of my personal stereo and i happened upon them. (Unbeknown to me i am cool and intouch). I started to listen to them and it reminded me of this. And then i couldn't listen to Grizzly Bear anymore, sorry Grizzly Bear, TV ads are indeed destroying niche music.

Anyway, sorry, i am tangenting.

My point was supposed to be that your iPod/MP3 player should keep track of the different times you listen to different music, then when you sync to your workstation it downloads all that information and plots it all onto a big global chart of what music is listened to and when.

I would love to see what people listen to in the morning, during the day, at night, even get some inspiration from it.

I am sure i am way behind the curve and iTunes already does it, but hey, i listen to Grizzly Bear, i am pretty trendy and cool.

Next!

No comments: