Monday, December 10, 2007

The Sun always shines


More brilliant work from The Sun.

I love this story, i think it is going to keep giving and giving.

I can even see a film being made out of it.

'The Darwins'.

It will star Steven Fry as John, and Matt Lucas playing Marjorie Dawes as Anne. It would be brilliant. I might even approach them before they get bunged in jail.

(Imagine, that bloke who does all the voice overs to Amercian Rom Coms) 'From the makers of 'I didn't do it' and 'So long fatso 3' comes 'The Darwins'. He liked watersports, she just wanted to live in Panama'

There is alot of money to be made here.

Fairwell, i'm off for a paddle.

1 comment:

abe said...

And I love the fact that they are called Darwin. Surely they are the exception to the rule in the natural selection theory